A few weeks ago, I was asked to create a bedroom moodboard
for one of my favorite bedding companies, Crane & Canopy
. Of course I jumped on the opportunity since I LOOOVE making moodboards.
I chose the Linden Gray Border Duvet Cover because nothing beats crisp white bedding with a thick border and I felt like their gray has a rich silver tone that’s super chic and extremely versatile. Then, I finished it off with:
1. Garden Hygge & West wallpaper in a moss green that complements the silvery-gray perfectly.
2. An Oly Studio Serena Bowl Chandelier. Elegant yet modern and utterly perfect for a bedroom.
3. Super fun spatter pillows from Society Social to complement the green wallpaper.
4. A Galaxy Star Mirror, because sunbursts look great above a bed and this silvery fox complements the duvet.
5. A pair of classic Swing Arm Wall Lamps for reading, because I believe in mixing metals.
6. An Oscar de la Renta Cadiz Tray to organise books and trinkets in the perfect complementary color.
7. A Clare Vivier catchall because I’m dying to throw my watch and earrings in one at the end of the day.
8. Mint Green Embroidered Sheets because they’re scalloped, crisp white and totally gorgeous.
9. A Warwick Garden Seat for extra texture and because garden seats are totally versatile and practical.
If I had to choose a bed, it would be Pottery Barn’s Antonia canopy bed. I’m kind of loving the board to the point of keeping it for my future bedroom, but you’ll have to hop over to see the complete version 🙂
The makings of a great summer cottage vibe, don’t you think? Psst –
I’m featured on Vmac + Cheese
today sharing my abridged biography. Hop over
to find out a few fun facts about me, such as my worst habit, my favorite ice cream flavour and the best advice I ever received.
I’m no fashion expert. But I think I manage OK in the clothing department. So when my buddy Gaby asked me to be part of her In my Closet series, I had to say yes.
When I was preparing my answers for Gaby, I found myself pinning my recent fashion purchases next to home accessories I’m digging at the moment, and they all work together really well. Does this happen to you too?
Find me on The Vault Files today to find out my closet must-haves, shopping advice, style icons and more!
1. Boy Shirt in Oversize Paisley (on sale!) | 2. Everett Sconce | 3. Cropped Matchstick Jean (on sale!) | 4. Invitation Clutch in Cork | 5. Linen V-Neck Pocket Tee (on sale!) | 6. Metallic Basket | 7. Perennials Swish Fabric in French Lilac | 8. Tory Burch Python Printed Reva Ballet Flat | 9. Warwick Garden Seat
I’m super excited to be guest posting on Michaela‘s blog today talking about things I love (and a few things I love a little less). I met Michaela at the Design Bloggers Conference during my trip here in LA and she is the loveliest, most positive and best dressed blogger around. She’s currently studying interior design full-time while taking on e-design clients and working for one of my favorite brands Lulu & Georgia.
She was too kind to suggest we take a few fun photos of my outfit yesterday. They came out so well that I’m granting you with one only outfit post next week. Stay tuned. You can sneak a peek on my Instagram.
Head over to Michaela’s blog for the full post.