I chose the Linden Gray Border Duvet Cover because nothing beats crisp white bedding with a thick border and I felt like their gray has a rich silver tone that’s super chic and extremely versatile. Then, I finished it off with:
1. Garden Hygge & West wallpaper in a moss green that complements the silvery-gray perfectly.
2. An Oly Studio Serena Bowl Chandelier. Elegant yet modern and utterly perfect for a bedroom.
3. Super fun spatter pillows from Society Social to complement the green wallpaper.
4. A Galaxy Star Mirror, because sunbursts look great above a bed and this silvery fox complements the duvet.
5. A pair of classic Swing Arm Wall Lamps for reading, because I believe in mixing metals.
6. An Oscar de la Renta Cadiz Tray to organise books and trinkets in the perfect complementary color.
7. A Clare Vivier catchall because I’m dying to throw my watch and earrings in one at the end of the day.
8. Mint Green Embroidered Sheets because they’re scalloped, crisp white and totally gorgeous.
9. A Warwick Garden Seat for extra texture and because garden seats are totally versatile and practical.
If I had to choose a bed, it would be Pottery Barn’s Antonia canopy bed. I’m kind of loving the board to the point of keeping it for my future bedroom, but you’ll have to hop over to see the complete version 🙂